DSiPaint/WiiOperaSDK Logo
Patreon

Bulletin Board

Posts by banjo2
> >>
banjo2 (3284)
In What would you like to win in the slots?points or bucks ?How many ?
28 Mar 2019 04:37
The distinguished dsi gamer spake:
how do i earn sivii buck

You must be an admin, buy them, or trade for them.
help
banjo2 (3284)
In Metroid Prime: Hunters Review
18 Mar 2019 16:36
The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:
The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished GEMini GUARDian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:Game gud; Story mode, not so much.

I've seen a lotta people kinda bash the story mode, what's wrong with it?

Well it really only has three types of bosses, two are fought four times and the other is fought twice. It's still a nice platforming adventure, but there are way too many encounters with Guardians and other bounty hunters. I'll talk about these later in le blogg

1 but ok

almost 1

bbbbbut it's the same thinghggdvjonnkpm

h
maybe

ok but
review comingwhen

idk

i do know one thing though, it'll probably be the first new review on paint in like 78339367215756 years

that's a lotta years

mhm
help
banjo2 (3284)
18 Mar 2019 16:33
The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished GEMini GUARDian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:Game gud; Story mode, not so much.

Well it really only has three types of bosses, two are fought four times and the other is fought twice. It's still a nice platforming adventure, but there are way too many encounters with Guardians and other bounty hunters. I'll talk about these later in le blogg

1 but ok

almost 1

h
maybe

ok but
review comingwhen

idk

i do know one thing though, it'll probably be the first new review on paint in like 78339367215756 years
help
banjo2 (3284)
18 Mar 2019 16:29
The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished GEMini GUARDian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:Game gud; Story mode, not so much.

1 but ok

almost 1

h
maybe
help
banjo2 (3284)
18 Mar 2019 16:25
The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished GEMini GUARDian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:Game gud; Story mode, not so much.

[13 years later]

1 but ok
help
banjo2 (3284)
In Top DSiWare games!
18 Mar 2019 16:21
The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished corre12 spake:nintendo wfc is back running for ds and wii use dns 164.132.44.106 or dns 178.62.43.212 sec 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 dsi shop not reboot yet still working on it

oh wow, i'll try this on my wii thennnn

That's literally the RiiConnect24 DNSbut ok

i meannn
but without homebrew

wat

nvm i thought you meant something else aaaaa

O.

what do the people on the mph discord server use, if they don't have homebrewed dsi's? unless they do homebrew?

They use the DNS

I thought you knew about it

i didn't know for sure ok

I literally pinged everyone in the SDK server about it with a long message

And pretty much no one patches ROMs anymore

except for me

and uh
i never saw the ping

smh

send ping date

no
help
banjo2 (3284)
In Top DSiWare games!
18 Mar 2019 16:18
The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished corre12 spake:nintendo wfc is back running for ds and wii use dns 164.132.44.106 or dns 178.62.43.212 sec 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 dsi shop not reboot yet still working on it

i meannn
but without homebrew

wat

O.

what do the people on the mph discord server use, if they don't have homebrewed dsi's? unless they do homebrew?

They use the DNS

except for me

and uh
i never saw the ping

smh
help
banjo2 (3284)
In Top DSiWare games!
18 Mar 2019 16:15
The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished corre12 spake:nintendo wfc is back running for ds and wii use dns 164.132.44.106 or dns 178.62.43.212 sec 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 dsi shop not reboot yet still working on it

i meannn
but without homebrew

wat

O.

They use the DNS

help
banjo2 (3284)
In Top DSiWare games!
18 Mar 2019 16:14
The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished corre12 spake:nintendo wfc is back running for ds and wii use dns 164.132.44.106 or dns 178.62.43.212 sec 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 dsi shop not reboot yet still working on it

i meannn
but without homebrew

wat

O.

They use the DNS

help
banjo2 (3284)
In Create an item and use the person above's item for something
18 Mar 2019 16:11
I put it onto my dirty clothes.

I have a thought.
help
banjo2 (3284)
In Top DSiWare games!
18 Mar 2019 16:08
The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished corre12 spake:nintendo wfc is back running for ds and wii use dns 164.132.44.106 or dns 178.62.43.212 sec 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 dsi shop not reboot yet still working on it

i meannn
but without homebrew

wat

O.
help
banjo2 (3284)
In Top DSiWare games!
18 Mar 2019 16:05
The distinguished banjo2 spake:The distinguished Gemini Guardian spake:The distinguished corre12 spake:nintendo wfc is back running for ds and wii use dns 164.132.44.106 or dns 178.62.43.212 sec 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 dsi shop not reboot yet still working on it

i meannn
but without homebrew

wat
help
banjo2 (3284)
In Top DSiWare games!
18 Mar 2019 15:59
The distinguished corre12 spake:nintendo wfc is back running for ds and wii use dns 164.132.44.106 or dns 178.62.43.212 sec 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 dsi shop not reboot yet still working on it

help
banjo2 (3284)
In Wow, it's been years
13 Mar 2019 04:59
The distinguished M.J kInG spake:
I believe this thread should go in “off topic selection” as this seem to be a off topic post.

“I request this thread be move to off topic”

You're right, not sure how this got here

I'd put it in This Community, but this is a more general thread.
help
banjo2 (3284)
09 Mar 2019 04:36
I put a magnet up to it.

I have some smooth river stones and a sling
help
banjo2 (3284)
25 Feb 2019 17:45
It's 2019

I have "It's 2018" ~greydreams, 2018
help
banjo2 (3284)
25 Feb 2019 17:40
I listen for it

I have an uncomfortable blanket
help
banjo2 (3284)
24 Feb 2019 00:38
I look up at/on you

I have a fan
help
banjo2 (3284)
22 Feb 2019 16:49
I incinerate it

I have a screen door
help
banjo2 (3284)
20 Feb 2019 02:51
I put homebrew on it

I have a walkie-talkie
help
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo. Opera is a product of Opera Software ASA. This website is ©2009-2019 HullBreach Studios Ltd. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties.