Bulletin Board

XBox LIVE Problem
Your account is not active.
Started by BravoBreaker
07 Oct 2011 16:09
SUBSCRIBE
BravoBreaker (402)
07 Oct 2011 16:10
Ok so my xbox is able to connect to my router and the internet but when its 1/4 of the way connecting to xbox live it says i cant connect to xbox live is anybody else having the problem or had it id like to get online soon and no my membership didnt expire
History is written by liars just because somebody writes it down and calls it history doenst make it history
ModdedGameV.3.0 (173)
08 Oct 2011 00:01
Try restarting the router,or wait a few days for it to fix itself.Or maybe your Xbox Live account hasn't gotten it's recent payment and got disabled.
Toribash- Donate TC! Send at least 500 TC to Fereldan
Darmani Link (2819)
02 Nov 2011 03:54
Thats what you get for having a FailBox
I'll be back every now and then
Limxzero (5312)
03 Nov 2011 18:19
If you're not posting here to provide an actual answer, kindly do not post.
Catch my drift.
BravoBreaker (402)
14 Nov 2011 22:11
Yeah if your a playstation player atleast our server wasen`t hacked by guys in Spain
History is written by liars just because somebody writes it down and calls it history doenst make it history
Nephew (484)
29 Dec 2012 17:50
I'm having that problem too. It doesn't all always work when I want it too, but it always does eventually. Sometimes I'll start playing a game and the stop to play another an it will say "I have signed in to Xbox Live" then my expression is-___-
Walk Into My Mystery
HappyKoala4 (23)
30 Dec 2012 08:18
The distinguished Darmani Link spake:

Exactly! All hail the PS3, the mighty console featuring some of the best things ever, for example, a limited library, a horrible online service that goes down every month because teenagers hack it, and even more hacked online games!
Learn the difference between not flammable and inflammable. It can save your life
Quesadilla (368)
14 Apr 2013 03:33
xbox live is down, y'all.
I loves me some Quesadillas.
DarkSamus55 (59)
14 Apr 2013 23:06
The distinguished Darmani Link spake:
Your PS3 will never get Gears of War.
Ding Dung
BravoBreaker (402)
27 Apr 2013 03:05
Guys its been awhile since I've been on but I found out what it is, it is service alerts
Quesadilla (368)
28 Apr 2013 02:47
That sucks, switch to Sony.
I loves me some Quesadillas.
BravoBreaker (402)
29 May 2013 02:05
OK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T HAD A SOLUTION FOR THIS STOP TRYING TO GET ME TO SWITCH TO SONY I'VE HAD A PS3 AND I AM FINE WITH IT I JUST LIKE THE XBOX BETTER THAN LOW SECURITY EQUIPMENT WITH WORSE GAMEPLAY

Home Forum Home
Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo. Opera is a product of Opera Software ASA. This website is ©2009-2019 HullBreach Studios Ltd. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties.