13 May 2012 06:09
SUBSCRIBE
TREY AKA AOSHI (13)
13 May 2012 06:12
i need help gettin caps and weps and perhaps a few xp spots
Call Me Napalm Cause I'm commin in hot
Kion127 (848)
13 May 2012 18:01
Caps - If you havn't done the mission on black mountain than I'd recomend that. Full of super mutants with mini guns, flamers, super sledges, etc. Sell all of those. Getcha alot.

Also, if you raid silvver rush in free side and steal all their guns (doesn't take away karma) that can give you alot of caps by selling all the guns.
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
Mr.Bond (251)
06 Jul 2012 04:29
Working for your money is also an option
Goodbye.
Azure09 (7)
03 Sep 2012 05:19
Like another said... Steal from the Silver Rush(Don't forget the shelfs!).Using a Steath Boy helps.You should Fix all of them with a lot of Weapon Repair Kits.(I keept a Lazer Rifle and modded it all the way.)Sell a lot of the weapons to the Gun Runners with any thing that gives you the highest barter possible.Getting the Bozar or Sniper Rifle/Anti-Material Rifle would be nice.
Heart,Brain,Courage..Spine.I belive there was a band of murderous thieves looking for those.Turn's out they had it all along.
Mr.Bond (251)
05 Sep 2012 01:29
Kill. Everyone. NAO.
Goodbye.
BravoBreaker (402)
29 May 2013 02:09
If you go on IGN there's a way to do it but its a pain because you need oneof the same things that the vendor has with different conditions but don't have mods/ attachments on it because it won't work it will give you all the vendors caps and also repair the hardware completly
History is written by liars just because somebody writes it down and calls it history doenst make it history
Vault-Head (13)
06 Jul 2013 02:38
The distinguished Kion127 spake:
Caps - If you havn't done the mission on black mountain than I'd recomend that. Full of super mutants with mini guns, flamers, super sledges, etc. Sell all of those. Getcha alot.

Also, if you raid silvver rush in free side and steal all their guns (doesn't take away karma) that can give you alot of caps by selling all the guns.

Killing the people in the Sliver Rush makes you fail 'Heartache by the Number' which is a crucial quest to get a companion.
Aradia Heartstrings was here. uwu
S0uleater (3)
09 Jul 2013 01:23
My hours of Fallout have led me to rare weapons like a toaster gauntlet,avenger minigun,chopped machete,maria pistol and etc.
Vault-Head (13)
27 Oct 2013 22:24
THIS GAME MADE ME MAD - THE ENDING , NO GODS NO MASTERS, I DIED.

weps- AER-14 Laser Rifle is in floor 2 or 3 of Vault 22 and shoots green lasers.

Maria- kill Benny, its pretty good.

Ratslayer- With Wild Wasteland go to Broc Flower Cave and go left.

Caps- Look around the wastes for sacked caravans. [Or do the quest Heartache By The Number]

xp spots- Black Mountain.

Easter egg- Marcus is also in Fallout 2 as a compainion, as the "tribal" is The Chosen One.
Vault-Head (13)
27 Oct 2013 22:26
The distinguished Vault-Head spake:
THIS GAME MADE ME MAD - THE ENDING , NO GODS NO MASTERS, I DIED.

weps- AER-14 Laser Rifle is in floor 2 or 3 of Vault 22 and shoots green lasers.

Maria- kill Benny, its pretty good.

Ratslayer- With Wild Wasteland go to Broc Flower Cave and go left.

Caps- Look around the wastes for sacked caravans.

xp spots- Black Mountain.

Easter egg- Marcus is also in Fallout 2 as a compainion, as the "tribal" is The Chosen One.

Wep- Guass Rifle go to Howitzer Farmstead and go North to find a Guass Rifle [Or aliens]
ianoliver604 (21)
16 Aug 2014 14:33
TREY AKA AOSHI said:
i need help gettin caps and weps and perhaps a few xp spots

Can't help ya there, I'm horrible at FPS.
Wait, this site isn't dead yet?
Americanhero999 (13)
01 Feb 2019 05:30
Have a Silenced Pistol 22L. At the start of the game, secretly kill all to get stuff. I think maybe get the free Varient Rifle....... (DO NOT KILL VICTOR, HE WILL JUST BLOW YOU UP LIKE BAM.)
I thought Europe was a country.
Americanhero999 (13)
01 Feb 2019 05:31
The distinguished AmericanHero999 spake:
Have a Silenced Pistol 22L. At the start of the game, secretly kill all to get stuff. I think maybe get the free Varient Rifle....... (DO NOT KILL VICTOR, HE WILL JUST BLOW YOU UP LIKE BAM.)

Also, search the doc's house, you can get some good stuff!
I thought Europe was a country.

Home Forum Home
Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo. Opera is a product of Opera Software ASA. This website is ©2009-2019 HullBreach Studios Ltd. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties.