Gay Marriage Bill Passed (UK)
Your account is not active.
Started by LinkZelda
05 Feb 2013 22:26
SUBSCRIBE
> >>
LinkZelda (1064)
05 Feb 2013 22:28
This allows gay people to religiously marry if their denomianation allows it. So Catholic weddings wouldn't happen but Liberal Protestant weddings might happen.

Discuss.
Hate is such a weak emotion
Quesadilla (368)
09 Feb 2013 03:34
People will be people and same sex marriage should be allowed. As it isn't effecting anybody.
I loves me some Quesadillas.
Luisjo96 (3101)
09 Feb 2013 19:38
This wont ever make any sense.

just my opinion
How lovely.
Techno (372)
10 Feb 2013 17:34
......So someone could easily lie about there religion and do it?
LinkZelda (1064)
10 Feb 2013 18:26
The distinguished Techno spake:
......So someone could easily lie about there religion and do it?

Well yes, but most gay people do that anyway so they don't get pestered by Catholics.
Techno (372)
10 Feb 2013 18:39
But, still, what's the point of only allowing certain religions if it's that easy?
LinkZelda (1064)
10 Feb 2013 18:50
To build a stronger society.
Techno (372)
10 Feb 2013 19:05
I don't see how this accomplishes that.
LinkZelda (1064)
10 Feb 2013 19:12
Well eventually Gay Marraige becomes the norm. Then it will be seen as normal for children to have gay parents. This means that this type of family is acceptable socially and brings society together.
Techno (372)
10 Feb 2013 19:58
Yes, but how is that accomplished by only allowing certain religions to do it? That seems like it would further splinter society instead of being unity.
LinkZelda (1064)
20 Feb 2013 06:07
The distinguished Moulder spake:
Oh noes! Equal rights for all, including homosexuals. -faint-
I'm fine as long as the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor.
LinkZelda (1064)
03 Aug 2013 07:48
UPDATE: This Bill will come into effect next summer.
HullBreach (858)
03 Aug 2013 17:22
The distinguished LinkZelda spake:
Well eventually Gay Marraige becomes the norm. Then it will be seen as normal for children to have gay parents. This means that this type of family is acceptable socially and brings society together.

That sounds like the Overton Window.
I'm predestined to have free will.
HullBreach (858)
25 Aug 2013 21:27
Did you come away enlightened?
I'm predestined to have free will.
PopperMan99 (716)
27 Aug 2013 05:15
Quite happy about this. I consider myself /mostly/ Catholic, even though I attend Catholic Church regularly. Some things, one being gay marriage, I think of differently. I support it headon.
Am I old here yet?
RaidaR2000 (209)
01 Sep 2013 17:16
The distinguished HullBreach spake:
The distinguished LinkZelda spake:

That sounds like the Overton Window.

I think that eventually all religions will accept it. It's inevitable.
RaidaR2000 is amazing and is less gay than I am. -KylennR
M.J kInG (1331)
07 Nov 2013 12:50
Just the other day gay marriage was pass through the house now on it way to be signed by gover. Which is a big step for the opposite sex and United States of America.
A true developer
Limxzero (5303)
07 Nov 2013 17:32
The distinguished M.J kInG spake:
Just the other day gay marriage was pass through the house now on it way to be signed by gover. Which is a big step for the opposite sex and United States of America.
When using this board, please be as clear and specific as you can. While it seems you are referring to Illinois getting set to legalise gay marriage, your wording might be misinterpreted as referring to the U.S. Senate and the ENDA bill. For either instance, it would be best to start a new thread.
Catch my drift.
M.J kInG (1331)
08 Nov 2013 03:37
The topic header pretty much explain what im talking about.

The distinguished Limxzero spake:
The distinguished M.J kInG spake:
When using this board, please be as clear and specific as you can. While it seems you are referring to Illinois getting set to legalise gay marriage, your wording might be misinterpreted as referring to the U.S. Senate and the ENDA bill. For either instance, it would be best to start a new thread.
A true developer
KylennR (166)
17 Nov 2013 21:44
Same sex marriage is not that big a deal in my opinion. I don't understand why it is such a big deal. Besides the fact that the Bible says it's wrong, where as the Bible also says some pretty crazy things. Gay people don't bother me as a general point; although, what does bother me, is the huge gay-marriage supporters that try to call me an ass and accuse me of being anti gay whenever I say the word gay.
KylennR is really hot and he is my boyfriend. ~ RaidaR2000.
> >>

Home Forum Home
Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi are ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. Opera is a product of Opera Software ASA. This website is ©2009-2018 Daniel Gump. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties.