Bulletin Board

Vita about to get some games
Your account is not active.
Started by Kion127
22 Mar 2013 17:14
SUBSCRIBE
Kion127 (848)
22 Mar 2013 17:15
An IGN article announced that Sony has told them that 100+ games for the vita will be released in 2013 alone.

Here is the article: Article
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
Kion127 (848)
24 Mar 2013 04:37
The distinguished Waffle King spake:
Oh, right, of course. Sony is a trustworthy source. Just like how you can play all of your PS3 games on your Vita too, right?

Bigger games, not developed by Sony at least, seem unlikely. Maybe another Uncharted or Killzone something. But a huge AAA game? I'm not convinced.

I've never head of being able to play every PS3 game on the Vita. Sony has said they HOPE to make it so every PS4 game may be played on the Vita (showed a sort of demo at the PS4 press conference).
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
majormartian (4)
25 Mar 2013 23:51
The distinguished Kion127 spake:The distinguished Waffle King spake:<blockquote>Oh, right, of course. Sony is a trustworthy source. Just like how you can play all of your PS3 games on your Vita too, right?

Bigger games, not developed by Sony at least, seem unlikely. Maybe another Uncharted or Killzone something. But a huge AAA game? I'm not convinced.

I've never head of being able to play every PS3 game on the Vita. Sony has said they HOPE to make it so every PS4 game may be played on the Vita (showed a sort of demo at the PS4 press conference). </blockquote>Did you forget already? Sony announced during the Vita's launch that its new cross-play function would allow you to play all of your PS3 games on it. It's just media hype. A load of bull on Sony's part.

Only games available for both consoles can be cross-played. As the psvita has different controls and such.
majormartian approves
Kion127 (848)
26 Mar 2013 00:48
The distinguished majormartian spake:
The distinguished Waffle King spake:The distinguished Kion127 spake:<blockquote>The distinguished Waffle King spake:<blockquote>Oh, right, of course. Sony is a trustworthy source. Just like how you can play all of your PS3 games on your Vita too, right?

I've never head of being able to play every PS3 game on the Vita. Sony has said they HOPE to make it so every PS4 game may be played on the Vita (showed a sort of demo at the PS4 press conference). </blockquote>Did you forget already? Sony announced during the Vita's launch that its new cross-play function would allow you to play all of your PS3 games on it. It's just media hype. A load of bull on Sony's part.</blockquote>

Only games available for both consoles can be cross-played. As the psvita has different controls and such.

I know. I have a Vita. They have a cross play section the the playstation store. But a good thing Sony has done is games that you can play on both, you can buy the PS3 version and get the Vita game free. Cross buy.
Kion127 (848)
01 Nov 2013 18:01
So, where did all those games go? Are we still waiting for them?

What are you talking about? I see games going to the Vita all the time through Playstations channle on YouTube. A lot of RPGs. Some people are complaining in the comments that they are puting too many RPGs on the Vita, want more genres. Just because Vitas games don't have huge amounts of hype and marketing like Pokemon or Zelda doesn't mean there are none.

Home Forum Home
Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo. Opera is a product of Opera Software ASA. This website is ©2009-2019 HullBreach Studios Ltd. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties.