Infamous: Two Sons, is coming only on PS4
The dragon is in the den!
Dragon94 (44)
15 Apr 2013 14:11
Reveals of Call Of Duty: Iron Wolf, coming on PS4
Dragon94 (44)
15 Apr 2013 14:12
PS4 Sony Meeting Excited the Spectators and Croud. New Six-Axe Motion out only on PS4
TheCguy (3)
30 Apr 2013 00:22
basicly, the only things sony reavealed were some games, the new controler & a cuple of new features, we don't know what the console even looks like, so declearing the PS4 is a turd is kinda stupid at this stage.
(*^*) EVILL PENGUINZ
Chronicle (379)
28 May 2013 05:17
I'm happy that Destiny (a game made by Halo's creator's: Bungie) is being released for PS4
The harder the fight, the better the prize...well, hopefully.
Kion127 (848)
29 May 2013 12:59
The distinguished VampireKnight747 spake:
PS4 is garbage.

wut

Either you are a complete fanboy of another consle or you know nothing of the PS4.
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
Shadow (129)
30 May 2013 04:50
Why are you saying that the ps4 is garbage? At least they showed games other than the Xbox One. All Xbox One showed was all about sports sports sports, cod cod cod, tv tv and even more tv. I dont want to be a fanboy but Microsoft wants to be in your living room by bringing us entertainment. Ps4 is all about gaming.
Shadow`s the name, speed`s my game
Shadow (129)
30 May 2013 23:53
The distinguished Shadow spake:Why are you saying that the ps4 is garbage? At least they showed games other than the Xbox One. All Xbox One showed was all about sports sports sports, cod cod cod, tv tv and even more tv. I dont want to be a fanboy but Microsoft wants to be in your living room by bringing us entertainment. Ps4 is all about gaming.
Please, continue to make me laugh. Okay, why did the chicken cross the road?
Shadow`s the name, speed`s my game
Kion127 (848)
05 Jun 2013 17:58
The distinguished Kion127 spake:The distinguished VampireKnight747 spake:<blockquote>PS4 is garbage.

wut

Either you are a complete fanboy of another consle or you know nothing of the PS4.</blockquote>No, i don't think you know what you are talking about. You're invailid.

No. I've watched the PS4 conference, read tons of articles, read all kinds of comments as well. The PS4 is far from any kind of garbage. The Xbox One on the other hand, only VERY loyal Microsoft fans will want a Xbox one. You are clearly a fanboy of somehing or know nothing.
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
Kion127 (848)
11 Jun 2013 13:18
I watched the Press conference and it easily out shownbthe others. Normally sony doesn't have great press conferences and It started off slow but it ended bein the best conference. Sony basically mocked Microsoft with their used game and online policy. The crowd went wild at the "PS4 supports used games."
Chronicle (379)
13 Jun 2013 04:29
With PS4, you're going to have to pay to play online.
However, you can play offline, with Xbox One, in order to play anything, you need to be connected to the internet.
Kion127 (848)
14 Jun 2013 02:05
The distinguished Chronicle spake:
With PS4, you're going to have to pay to play online.
However, you can play offline, with Xbox One, in order to play anything, you need to be connected to the internet.

$50 a year for like 17 free games a year, along with lots of discounts and other free stuff such as wallpapers(themes) and avatars. Plus, the free games aren't old crap games (from what Ive seen so far) with games like Gravity Rush, Infamous 2, wipeout, Little Big Plannet 2, etc. Pretty worth it.

I also happen to already be a PS Plus memeber so it doesn't bother me much.
Chronicle (379)
14 Jun 2013 05:28
At the moment PS4, seems supierior.
Kion127 (848)
10 Dec 2013 05:37
The PS4 sold 1million consles in 24 hours in America. In the U.K it is the fastest selling console ever. Worldwide, its sold over 2million. The game Knack is selling more than the 3D mario game (forgot its title) which surprises me.
Kion127 (848)
07 Mar 2014 05:04
PS4 has sold 6million units so far.

Home Forum Home
Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo. Opera is a product of Opera Software ASA. This website is ©2009-2019 HullBreach Studios Ltd. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties.