DSiPaint/WiiOperaSDK Logo
Patreon

Bulletin Board

Guise. It's pretty obvious XBox One will fail and will kiss many asses.
Your account is not active.
locked Started by Snickers King
28 May 2013 02:51
SUBSCRIBE
Snickers King (2)
28 May 2013 02:52
Now you can have a tv on your tv.
DO DA CREEP. (~одо)~
Luisjo96 (3152)
03 Jun 2013 06:57
Xbox1 is ded.
I mean, I'd just put some outdated meme here but does anyone honestly cares?
Kion127 (848)
07 Jun 2013 19:29
Microsoft officially announced that you must sign in at least once every 24 hours to be able to play offline or anything.
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
FancyPants (303)
13 Jun 2013 19:22
If only Microsoft could see this.
I'm back, I guess. Whatever.
Cyberman (13)
03 Sep 2013 13:38
Nintendo™ has always been Number 1. Sony Entertainment™ and Microsoft Corporation™ have been running for 2nd place for years. Nintendo™ made the first Worldwide mass-produced gaming system for FAMILYS. Not all this Call Of Duty crap you see. They've been making handhelds since the 90's. Sony Entertainment™ has made 2 but Microsoft Corporation™ has made none yet. (Don't think they ever will.) Nintendo™ focus on a family level and friend type of approach while XBOX says it does but only to a point. Playstation, not so much. They focus on individuals mainly. Now with that established and said, Nintendo™ (If you think about it) made the first next-generation console, the WII U. You really wouldn't think it but its true. Most of the attention is focused on the up coming release of the other Next-generation consoles, Xbox One™ and Playstation 4™ so all Nintendo™ has to do is sit back and relax. They can focus on making they're games better, adding new features, updates and more while Sony Entertainment™ and Microsoft Corporation™ fight. Nintendo™ has the most influence on gaming than anyone else. They will be in history forever and time to come. Sony Entertainment™ and Microsoft Corporation™ need way more time to make a big enough impact on the world to be like Nintendo™. After all this, I still very much enjoy Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360 but I would prefer Nintendo anytime. I could have a Xbox 360 or One or a Playstation 3 or 4 but I told my mom I wanted a WII U. So I got one. Just give Microsoft Corporation a little more time to fix its mistakes and learn from them. I should of made this a Blog to be featured.
Call me, мя sрзdу.
I LOVE THIS (1)
03 Sep 2013 14:07
Yes I also thought the XBox 1 ruined it. Game creators said they didn't know how the hell Microsoft wanted them to take advantage of the new system. And apparently you will need a camera turned on while you are playing. That's uncomfortable.
The Only Thing Possibly Worse Than Death Is Life Itself.
Limxzero (5320)
04 Sep 2013 13:35
Not exactly. Nintendo's rivalry with major competitor Sega was a part of why the company became such a heavyweight. Of course said rivalry also contributed to the end of Sega systems. To each their own. The current big three cater to different gamer factions, and their products dominate various industries. It doesn't really matter who makes the first "next-gen" system. What matters is who makes the first successful next-gen. The Wii U thus far has sold poorly, and based on public sentiment, it appears the PS4 is set to outdo the maligned XBox One. Microsoft knows they rushed their hand a bit and made irreparable mistakes; their next step is to learn from them.
Catch my drift.
lilwayne1556 (522)
04 Sep 2013 20:18
The distinguished Limxzero spake:
Not exactly. Nintendo's rivalry with major competitor Sega was a part of why the company became such a heavyweight. Of course said rivalry also contributed to the end of Sega systems. To each their own. The current big three cater to different gamer factions, and their products dominate various industries. It doesn't really matter who makes the first "next-gen" system. What matters is who makes the first <span style="text-decoration:underline">successful</span> next-gen. The Wii U thus far has sold poorly, and based on public sentiment, it appears the PS4 is set to outdo the maligned XBox One. Microsoft knows they rushed their hand a bit and made irreparable mistakes; their next step is to learn from them.

Yeah you're right, and from the looks of it the line up will be like this until Nintendo starts releasing games for the Wii U. It will be PS4, XBox One, and then Wii U. I will most likely get a Wii U only for Zelda, that is the new one. On the Handheld side Nintendo dominates it because there is no real competition. The PS Vita is a fail and Sony still haven't faced that fact and still trying to get it sold with the PS4. Nintendo is known to try to make something new which does work but in some cases it doesn't. I really think the reason why the Wii U isn't selling as well as others is because people think it's a Wii add-on and the poor third party support.
Cyberman (13)
05 Sep 2013 09:36
The distinguished Limxzero spake:
Not exactly. Nintendo's rivalry with major competitor Sega was a part of why the company became such a heavyweight. Of course said rivalry also contributed to the end of Sega systems. To each their own. The current big three cater to different gamer factions, and their products dominate various industries. It doesn't really matter who makes the first "next-gen" system. What matters is who makes the first next-gen. The Wii U thus far has sold poorly, and based on public sentiment, it appears the PS4 is set to outdo the maligned XBox One. Microsoft knows they rushed their hand a bit and made irreparable mistakes; their next step is to learn from them.

I forgot all about Sega. Major fail on my part. *facepalm*
Call me, мя sрзdу.
Waffle King (153)
05 Jan 2014 22:44
Enough with the fanboyisms.

There are already Xbone threads that are more civil, so this gets locked.

Also, Wii U > Xbone.
Waffle King

Home Forum Home
Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo. Opera is a product of Opera Software ASA. This website is ©2009-2019 HullBreach Studios Ltd. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties.