Bulletin Board

It Only Gets Better
Your account is not active.
Started by PrimeKing78
11 Jun 2013 12:07
SUBSCRIBE
PrimeKing78 (23)
11 Jun 2013 12:18
The Xbox One did amazing at E3, as well as Sony. I loved every moment watching these two powerful platforms. Xbox One for a great price of $499 and PlayStation 4 for $399. Overall I was impress on the the consoles...both releasing great games in the near future and some even at launch. Some of the game titles that really got my attention:

1. Halo 5
2. Battlefield 4
3. Plants vs. Zombie: Garden Warfare
4. Watchdogs
5. Forza
6. Destiny
7. Call of Duty Ghost

These games will be a real hit and will make a great profit for Sony and Microsoft.
I'm planning to waste my life watching the Nintendo Press Conference today. I'm just playing. Some games I'm looking forward to see:

1. Mario Kart U
2. That New Zelda Game
3. Super Smash Bros.

Can't wait. But for all you members out there....What game did you love that was presented at E3?

Stay Awesome
Haruspex (309)
12 Jun 2013 10:03
Wait, Xbox One did amazing at E3? Are you sure we watched the same E3 show, because the one I watched, Xbox One tanked hardcore.

I mean if you assume people will be rushing out in droves for "Big Brother: the Console" then ok have fun with that delusion of grandeur, because all I saw was...

http://youtu.be/jzmVcasl3ZU

In short, Microsoft Xbox Executive Don Mattrick replied to an interviewer that if, and I quote, "Fortunately we have a product for people that are not able to stay connected, it is called the Xbox 360."

Sorry, but dick move on his part as the Executive of Xbox.

That is pretty much like saying "Yes we'll take a short term hit with the kind of gamers that follow E3 every year, but once those nerds shut up it will become normal to have an always-on camera and for you to not really own your games"

Yea, they did NOT have an AMAZING show at all, and it will "only get better" for Sony and Nintendo thanks to this.
Your makeup is terrible, but I love you anyway.
PrimeKing78 (23)
12 Jun 2013 13:29
The distinguished Haruspex spake:
Wait, Xbox One did amazing at E3? Are you sure we watched the same E3 show, because the one I watched, Xbox One tanked hardcore.

I mean if you assume people will be rushing out in droves for "Big Brother: the Console" then ok have fun with that delusion of grandeur, because all I saw was...

<a href="http://youtu.be/jzmVcasl3ZU" rel="nofollow">http://youtu.be/jzmVcasl3ZU</a>

In short, Microsoft Xbox Executive Don Mattrick replied to an interviewer that if, and I quote, "Fortunately we have a product for people that are not able to stay connected, it is called the Xbox 360."

Sorry, but dick move on his part as the Executive of Xbox.

That is pretty much like saying "Yes we'll take a short term hit with the kind of gamers that follow E3 every year, but once those nerds shut up it will become normal to have an always-on camera and for you to not really own your games"

Yea, they did NOT have an AMAZING show at all, and it will "only get better" for Sony and Nintendo thanks to this.

Your opinion has been noted.
Stay Awesome
Haruspex (309)
12 Jun 2013 15:09
That is not really an opinion, it is a fact.

Your makeup is terrible, but I love you anyway.
FancyPants (303)
13 Jun 2013 19:20
Yeah. The first thing they did wrong with One was call it 'Xbox One'.

I think they could have had the potential to make an awesome console, but then they succumbed to the largest group of people on earth: Idiots.

I also believe that this will be the death of Microsoft in the gaming community.
I'm back, I guess. Whatever.
Hylianzombie234 (199)
21 Jun 2013 02:55
Over course it gets better, when you reach the bottom you only have up to go. I mean, it will get better for Microsoft if they ever stop digging a hole.
We don't have time to do things right the first time. But we have time go back and do it again. Why not do it right the first ti
Kion127 (848)
21 Jun 2013 05:16
Microsoft showed some cool looking games, but other than that they sucked it up. It was clear Sony did the best (by a majority vote)
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
Kion127 (848)
21 Jun 2013 05:25
The distinguished Kion127 spake:
Microsoft showed some cool looking games, but other than that they sucked it up. It was clear Sony did the best (by a majority vote)

They did use high end PCs to show their games though, so yeah
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
Blargbob (13)
27 Jun 2013 05:47
The distinguished Kion127 spake:
The distinguished Kion127 spake:Microsoft showed some cool looking games, but other than that they sucked it up. It was clear Sony did the best (by a majority vote)

They did use high end PCs to show their games though, so yeah

Wait... WHAT!?!
Now that's just crossing the line.
The meaning of life is 42.
PrimeKing78 (23)
29 Jun 2013 23:16
The distinguished Hylianzombie234 spake:
Over course it gets better, when you reach the bottom you only have up to go. I mean, it will get better for Microsoft if they ever stop digging a hole.

Lol I'll go back and check your grammar.
Stay Awesome

Home Forum Home
Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo. Opera is a product of Opera Software ASA. This website is ©2009-2019 HullBreach Studios Ltd. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties.