Bulletin Board

Persona 4 Golden
Your account is not active.
Started by Kion127
22 Jun 2013 06:20
SUBSCRIBE
Kion127 (848)
22 Jun 2013 06:22
This game is a remake of a old PS2 game, but with modern graphics, added story and characters etc, etc. It is a Vita exclusive. Everywhere that had the vita in a conversation people raved about how Persona is their favorite vita game so I decided to get it. I have been playing it non stop all day, It is awesome. JRPG, turn based, good story line and what have you.
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
Kion127 (848)
24 Jun 2013 07:04
I currently have 44 hours of gameplay. I think Ive almost beat it though...
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
Chronicle (379)
26 Jun 2013 05:48
Turn based games games don't settle with me, unless it's Pokemon.

As for Persona 4, how much does it cost?
The harder the fight, the better the prize...well, hopefully.
Kion127 (848)
26 Jun 2013 17:31
$30 I believe. I beat it. It took me 50 hours 40minutes. If yo like anime you'll love the game. The story is so good and the characters are great. I got so attached to the story and characters.
Raisons du Coeur (1521)
24 Apr 2014 18:30
Are there zombies?
Moo.
Emblem (219)
09 Mar 2019 01:19
The distinguished Kion127 spake:
$30 I believe. I beat it. It took me 50 hours 40minutes. If yo like anime you'll love the game. The story is so good and the characters are great. I got so attached to the story and characters.

Wow, I think it took me 60 or 70 hrs to finish. Never played persona before so I didn't process that time was running out lol. Anyway, I got the okay ending though I low-key wanted to push the guy through the screen in the end. And I agree, it does have a very anime feel which was kinda a distant for me because I decided to ditch anime in middle/high school. Overall, it was not my type of game but the characters were strange in a good way. And there was plenty of humor and awkward funny moments if you're into that.
genius isn't everything

Home Forum Home
Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo. Opera is a product of Opera Software ASA. This website is ©2009-2019 HullBreach Studios Ltd. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties.