Bulletin Board

Question
Your account is not active.
Started by Darkgon45
22 Feb 2014 01:19
SUBSCRIBE
Darkgon45 (99)
22 Feb 2014 01:20
I wonder are they going to make that you get to customize ur spacecraft....
“Darkness will Rises...”
Limxzero (5308)
22 Feb 2014 02:13
This goes without saying, doesn't it? One can't imagine a game with everyone cruising around in the exact same-looking ships! Ideas including various ship types, upgradeable parts, and personalised hulls are planned. What is unclear is the extent, but there should be restrictions for practicality and keeping overpowered setups in check.
Catch my drift.
SCREECHiNG FLARE (1119)
22 Feb 2014 14:59
Actually,I look forward to seeing this feature!
Maybe you should try changing from the inside.
PopperMan99 (717)
23 Feb 2014 00:05
Oh dear me, I darn hope so. Imagine Star Wars with everyone in the same kind of starship and star station. That would be either the most drawn-out film ever or the shortest film ever, depending on whether everyone had their own X-Wing or Death Star. When you combine them together, a movie worth seeing forms.
Same goes with videogames. What if in Pac-Man the ghosts could eat the magical pellets too, and you could never win because they would eat all the ones you were going for just before they chomped your head off with their ghosty teeth. Try to imagine Pong if... Oh wait.
D A F T P U N K

Home Forum Home
Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo. Opera is a product of Opera Software ASA. This website is ©2009-2018 HullBreach Studios Ltd. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties.