BB code(whats the Code?)
Avatar By cdog378
02 Dec 2018 04:37
Category: Other
What is the code where the text moves across the screen?
Status: Resolved
Avatar HullBreach
at 02 Dec 2018 15:26
There isn’t one for BBCode. HTML used to have the <marquee> tag, but that was dropped from most browsers years ago in favor of position-based CSS.
Home Helpdesk Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2019 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.