|Creative Writing 30-Day Challenge|
Posted 02 Mar 2012 02:47
Since I'm trying to master the arts, I've decided to create a challenge for myself, which you are all able to join or partake in if you wish to do so.
- Each piece must be at least 1,000 words or more.
- Each must have a full plotline with an exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution.
- There is no limit to what genres you may use, but try to write at least one of each genre.
- Works must be original; No fanfiction is allowed unless you created the plotline entirely by yourself.
- If posted here, please keep it PG-13.
- Science Fiction
And now, here's our prompts. They don't have to be in order, but it would make it a lot easier on me.
1: Almonds Aren't Used For That!
2: How Old Am I?
3: Getting Old
4: What's That on the Floor?
5: The Floor Is Lava!
6: I Hate You.
7: Pikachu, I Choose You!
8: Pick-up Lines
9: I Swear, the Monster was There Just a Second Ago!
10: I Only Speak American, Sorry.
11: Just Married
12: I Like Your Hair.
16: Around Campus
17: Every Girl's Weakness
18: Does Somebody Need a Hug?
19: School Project
21: Life Is...
22: Did I Mention That I...
23: Feliz Navidad
24: Zebra (purposely make the main character pronounce it 'zébra')
25: Magic Trick
26: Man's Best Friend
29: Are We There Yet?
30: Give Yourself a Pat on the Back!
This will begin on Monday, March 5, 2012 if any of you are interested! (Actually, anyone can do it at anytime, but I'll be doing it consistantly for a month without break because I'm super serious about improving my writing skills. If you aren't and are just bored, ignore the rules and go crazy with it! The world is your writing pad!)
|Featured: Yes (Astra Moon)|