I couldn't participate in this one, but I did jot a few things down. All items are just ideas and subject to change.
- desired to be an MMO
- the 3rd game in the series, after HB Online and HB Online Lite
- extent of single-player and multiplayer is tbd, ties in with missions and not wanting to alienate new players
- setting is several generations after previous game, with warring and alliances prominent
- GamePad usage: a map might be too common
- top-down 2.5D possible
- 3D shooter game with HUD
- DLC: ship packs, cosmetics for ships
- avoid pay-to-win scenario
- linear quests + free roam style
- guilds and factions for depth
- promote the game with mobile apps
- game economy: docks, auction house
- custom items
- badges for participating in discussion
Third meeting was yesterday at 9pm EDT apparently. Some of the posted points were recon craft, 60 or 30 fps both possible, Europe and Australian releases are after North America, and hull skinning and thruster exhaust are to be enhanced graphically.
Also, I wonder if these meetings can be scheduled regularly because this one in particular seemed to come up on short notice.