Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by dropkick500
dropkick500 (5)
In Good web hosting site,Free,Make DSi sites?
30 Mar 2014 23:37
The distinguished sumaiya-a spake:
↑its free↑
join my site:
http://dsicool.mobile.web.tr
it doesnt have eny membrs yet so plz do! i need admins!
but how do people become admins?do we ask?
about every month godzilla comes out to get grocerys. meanwhile he is accidentally destroying tokyo trying to get to the market.
dropkick500 (5)
In Which Pokémon game should I get for NDS?
08 Feb 2014 20:15
The distinguished dropkick500 spake:
if you like dialga, then diamond is for you.
although it doesnt have quite the length its still fun. if you have a ds lite, you can also grab your pokemon from any pokemon gba games you have.
about every month godzilla comes out to get grocerys. meanwhile he is accidentally destroying tokyo trying to get to the market.
dropkick500 (5)
In Which Pokémon game should I get for NDS?
08 Feb 2014 20:12
if you like dialga, then diamond is for you.
dropkick500 (5)
In Flipnote Studio 3D
08 Feb 2014 20:08
The distinguished FancyPants spake:
I want Flipnote Studio 3D more than every other game on Earth combined, multiplied by 50. Thoughts?
just saying in no offence,its calle flipnote gallery world. or is that the replacement for hatena?
dropkick500 (5)
In Since when was Sony working with Mojang?
12 Jun 2013 04:11
sony never worked with mojang, mojang just gave sony permission and info to make minecraft.
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2022 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.