Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by JasonFurious4
JasonFurious4 (10)
In How do I make an single RPG game website FROM SCRATCH?¿?¿
23 Oct 2019 00:50
The distinguished TulipsOfLove spake:

You can use https://www.dot.tk/ for a free domain and https://www.heliohost.org/ for free webhosting.

If you need to learn HTML and CSS I would recommend using https://www.w3schools.com/ to get you started.

I hope this helps.

thanks, but what is a domain and all of that jazz?
I don't know if I'm a good person or not... I try to be but in the end... I feel like I've failed.
JasonFurious4 (10)
In "the domain of darkness" follow up
15 Oct 2019 01:26
at LEAST before the end of the year. probably sooner
I don't know if I'm a good person or not... I try to be but in the end... I feel like I've failed.
JasonFurious4 (10)
13 Oct 2019 23:54
CHAPTER 2 NOW OUT!
JasonFurious4 (10)
04 Oct 2019 00:56
is that for the domain of darkness or for the third element RPG on paint?
JasonFurious4 (10)
03 Oct 2019 01:09
next blog im doing is D-7925: the life i choose. then TDOD chapter1
JasonFurious4 (10)
03 Oct 2019 00:23
thanks YTliam.

also, the second chapter is almost done! it will be published... sometime before the 20th.

currently the release date is
october 10. stay tuned and sub to this bb!
JasonFurious4 (10)
In How do I make an single RPG game website FROM SCRATCH?¿?¿
27 Sep 2019 03:32
anyone? i need help! A domain? A what? hosting? anything free?
JasonFurious4 (10)
In Design a Weapon
24 Sep 2019 02:38
a spoon...

why a spoon?

because its dull you twit! it will hurt more!

jkjk... how about 5 sword's, each hold a different elemental power to it.
fire
water
wind
earth
nature.
im using these for my rpg:the third element. but you can also use them
JasonFurious4 (10)
08 Sep 2019 03:01
next chapter:: chapter: 1. you are not alone... ;; yeah, creepy, i know and there is a big secret coming soon... not in this book, but maybe the next one... maybe the 4th one, who knows, but im coming out with another book series...
JasonFurious4 (10)
08 Sep 2019 02:55
remember to subscribe for latest news!
/
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2021 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.