Bulletin Board

Posts by Madboyz11
> >>
Madboyz11 (392)
In Rhyme game!
30 May 2014 05:13
Megan

Luck
99% of the things she's saying to you she said to me before, so don't feel so special.
Madboyz11 (392)
In Yum or Yuck
25 May 2014 01:09
Yummmmmm

Apple juice
99% of the things she's saying to you she said to me before, so don't feel so special.
Madboyz11 (392)
In Italy Puts Venice's Poveglia Island On Auction.
12 May 2014 04:31
The distinguished Raisons du Coeur spake:
The distinguished Madboyz11 spakequote]How much?

You're not stealing this from under me, Mad! I'll outbid you to the death![/quote]

I'm finna get this paper. You feel me?
Madboyz11 (392)
In [color=black]Rate the person above you on their signature.[/color]
08 May 2014 03:05
Pikachu is a badass. 8.5/10
Madboyz11 (392)
In Does the person above you have a nice profile?
29 Apr 2014 12:39
7/10 only have the Mexican flag and it'll jump up to 9/10
Madboyz11 (392)
In Ask the person below a question!
26 Apr 2014 00:19
Every night.

Can you twerk?
Madboyz11 (392)
In How to annoy your teacher...
24 Apr 2014 12:34
Just tap on the desk with your pencil. Easy, and it probably won't get you in as much trouble.
Madboyz11 (392)
In Yum or Yuck
21 Apr 2014 22:21
Even more yuck.

Swedish Fish Gummy candy
Madboyz11 (392)
In Oregon Trail.
21 Apr 2014 16:23
The distinguished PopperMan99 spake:
The distinguished Madboyz11 spakequote]Sounds fun, but isn't that one of those bird's eye view game that is kinda like Zombie Farm? I liked Zombie Farm, but that's the only game I've liked from the real time planting games.

That has absolutely nothing to do with Oregon Trail or the Organ Trail games. It is a game where you and your family must survive the Oregon Trail, the trail some pioneers took to get to new land, and for panning gold and such. You make decisions, such as helping someone on the side of the road, deciding whether you sons broken limb should hinder your progress or not, and buying and replacing wheels on your wagon. Newer versions of the game have minigames to gather food and such.

Absolutely nothing to do with a 'real-time planting game' as you call it.[/quote]
How should I know? The only game I play on mobile is Head Soccer or 8 Ball Pool, so yeah. I always thought that Oregon Yrail was like those games like Crime City or Zombie Farm, but it never interested me enough to go and download it
Madboyz11 (392)
20 Apr 2014 22:04
The distinguished TamTam1 spake:
Umm...I don't get it. I'm gonna give that a 3/10 :/
it has t do with my ex and her new boyfriend, nun special.
Madboyz11 (392)
20 Apr 2014 21:35
7/10 true
Madboyz11 (392)
In Name the song...
18 Apr 2014 14:58
3005 by Childish Gambino

Monogamy or whatever you call it
I'm starting to thing it ain't for everybody
Most of us rush into it anyways..
You know what I'm Sayin'
You ain't rushing for love and I ain't up here to judge.
So lets neglect the what if's and make it do what it does.
Lets get it
Madboyz11 (392)
In Italy Puts Venice's Poveglia Island On Auction.
16 Apr 2014 12:30
How much?
Madboyz11 (392)
In [color=purple]Let's have a teatime conversation....[/color]
11 Apr 2014 02:34
And they say I waste space smh. -_____-
Madboyz11 (392)
In OverlorDS FAQs
08 Apr 2014 19:55
I remember the old days when I used to think that if I reached Overlord, I would become an Overlord. Lulu was a kid back then.
Madboyz11 (392)
In The Awesomeness of Wii U
08 Apr 2014 19:46
The distinguished Waffle King spake:
The Wii U, Nintendo's next-gen console, will be hitting stores this holiday season. I'm definitely getting one, since I actually played it before all of you (See my Wii U News Blog) and it's awesome. So, everyone getting hyped?

Nintendo's next gen console. Lulz
Madboyz11 (392)
In Xbox One: What Do You Think?
08 Apr 2014 19:31
That's all I see at GameStop. I've never seen a PS4 in any store or anywhere before. Is it because they sell out too quick?
Madboyz11 (392)
In Oregon Trail.
08 Apr 2014 17:33
Sounds fun, but isn't that one of those bird's eye view game that is kinda like Zombie Farm? I liked Zombie Farm, but that's the only game I've liked from the real time planting games.
Madboyz11 (392)
In Creepypasta games
08 Apr 2014 17:31
Slender is the only one ive played, but I rarely play games on PC so that's kinda why
Madboyz11 (392)
In Create-Your-Own-Minecraft-...
08 Apr 2014 17:29
People still play MineCrap?
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2021 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.