Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by DaChosenUno
> >>
DaChosenUno (129)
In How do you think SDK's community can be revitalized?
10 Feb 2016 06:14
The distinguished Diego9000 spake:
I have some ideas:

Update the site layout first. It looks tooooo old/outdated.
Bring some events like distribution of pokemons. I know a few forums who did this and it crawled with new users.
Mmmm...

I agree with this. Nowadays, sites and apps are getting much nicer UI elements. It's time for SDK to catch up!
I'm here to save the world!
DaChosenUno (129)
In Any conspiracy of why the community is inactive and how we can improve the population?
19 Jul 2015 04:49
I just feel like it's become inactive merely for the fact that it's inactive. For example, some users stopped using this community, and then as a result more and more left until now there's just us. I know I haven't been 'active' for a long time, but I still check the main blogs page week to see if there's any new activity. I'd love to get back into writing blogs, but enough of my rant.
I think that communities like these will cease to exist in the next few years like this one, DSiCade, 3DSHub, and the countless other websites that just didn't get enough attention.
We've all seen this site grow from a mere painting canvas to a booming population of Nintendo console owners. And it had it's Golden Age. I feel that with the release of the Nintendo NX either next year or the following, that it's going to decline even more (if the site isn't out by then). Given that the Nintendo NX is rumored to run Android it's possible that it will have more ways to socialize with one another.
I think there's a possibility for newer places to come out of the NX given someone make an app of some sort for it. Again, only assuming that it's capabilities of Android aren't masked over by Nintendo.
I don't know. I think people just moved on, but nothing's impossible. They could come back.
DaChosenUno (129)
In Minecraft: Pocket Edition
17 Oct 2013 06:47
This game now has servers, it's just available to a certain sum of people, stay tuned!
DaChosenUno (129)
In Android 4.0 ICS Launchers
14 Apr 2013 22:00
I use Nova Launcher, because it gives the feel of Jelly Bean!
DaChosenUno (129)
06 Feb 2013 01:11
The distinguished johnTheguy spake:
I love the 0.6.0 update

0.7.0 is coming soon than you think! The developers in charge of PE tweeted saying
"It's going to be out WAY sooner than we thought."

So, there MIGHT be buckets.
Will be online multiplayer, Minecraft login so you're PC skin transfers. and some more!
DaChosenUno (129)
06 Feb 2013 01:08
The distinguished Madboyz11 spake:
How could people play this game for hours???! I can't play this game for even one hour without getting bored.

I know its no where near the pc, but its on the go!!! and slowly becoming more and more up to date!
DaChosenUno (129)
29 Jan 2013 01:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ayLbL3LBnU

0.6.0 Gameplay! Yay!

Update release date: January 30th!
DaChosenUno (129)
28 Jan 2013 03:45
Huh?
DaChosenUno (129)
In Whats with people and their infatuation with minecraft?
21 Jan 2013 09:28
The distinguished Darmani Link spake:
I tried it, and it sucked. It isnt even fun. Build, and gather stuff. Not that fun to me...

Will someone please explain why people worship it like a god?

Please they it again for a longer period of time! Its really great because you can do ANY THING YOU want!
DaChosenUno (129)
21 Jan 2013 05:56
Update Jan 20th.

New confirmations!

Signs!
Baby Animals!
Cobwebs!

And here's a picture of the armor!

http://i.picresize.com/hfy
DaChosenUno (129)
In Who's SSBB Final Smash do you like?
19 Jan 2013 06:33
LUCAS.
DaChosenUno (129)
18 Jan 2013 01:08
What? This IS a game right? Right!
Minecraft: Pocket Edition is there mobile version of the hit PC game: Minecraft, and also on XBOX! This is the game where you get to do what YOU want to do! Many times people ask me, "What do I do? Where's the tutorials? Challenges?" and I simply say.

There are none, do whatever YOU want.

And they stare back in awe.
I know the pocket edition hasn't yet caught up to the PC game, but the updates are rolling out faster in 2013! And that doesn't mean this game sucks! It's 6.99 on the App and Play Store! There's also a free demo version! Multiplayer (local only) creative and survival modes!

And before you leave this page:
Updates: 0.5.1 should be submitted for review in about a few days, and then 2 weeks after that, the update will be published! With..
-Armor to protect yourself from mobs.
-Clouds
-Upside down stairs
-Corner stairs
-Nether Brick/Stairs
-Smooth and Chiseled Sandstone
-Cracked and Mossy Stone Bricks
-Blocked Quartz and Slabs
-Quartz Pillars and Chiseled Blocks
-Top slabs
Recent Update Goodies include:
-Nether Reactor (PE exclusive)
-Melons and their seeds
-Zombie Pigmen
-Reduced fog
-Paintings
and more!

IF YOUVE NEVER PLAYED IT FOR MORE THAN AT LEAST 1 HOUR PLEASE DONT COMMENT AND SAY "IDK WUT 2 DEW" or "DA GAYME SUCSSS"

(Future Updates: Buckets, Caves, Nether, Rain, Sun and Moon, ONLINE MULTI-PLAYER (wifi and 4G), chat, and signs.

Please comment your favorite thing to build, do, or survive! Leave your cool seeds for words. Adventure maps you've made! And I'm working on my own puzzle map! I'll post it soon!
DaChosenUno (129)
In Minecraft PE Update
13 Nov 2012 06:25
Yeah it's the 0.5.0 Update which allows for melons, glow stone, nether reactors, less fog, zombie pigmen, and paintings! Those are just SOME of the new features.
DaChosenUno (129)
In CALLING ALL METROID FANS! I have an important question!
25 Jul 2012 00:50
Me! I'm stuck on Metroid Fusion!
DaChosenUno (129)
In Who's the hottest game character?
20 Jul 2012 05:30
SAMUS ARAN OBVI.
DaChosenUno (129)
18 Jul 2012 10:33
Right so i think ive collected enough data. I'll start my sotries and you'll see them soon!
DaChosenUno (129)
16 Jul 2012 02:27
Well Ive only played Metroid and M Fusion on 3DS and i LOVE IT! Its so complex, with a great story!
DaChosenUno (129)
12 Jul 2012 21:23
Right, but most movies based-off a video game succeed. I haven't seen any lately, but there is going to be a HALO and Assassin's Creed movie! Besides, if the movie is great or not, people would pay $ to watch it first. Thus making alot of opening weekend money. Idk, maybe one day when I make it into the movie business, I'll do Metroid!

HECK! RIDLEY SCOTT COULD DO IT! METROID IS BASED OFF OF HIS 'ALIEN' MOVIE!

(hence: space pterodactyl's name is Ridley!)
DaChosenUno (129)
11 Jul 2012 03:41
Ok, I know its confusing but due to the lack of games I've played. I think a good full METROID movie would do good. There was one in production but went into Limbo!
DaChosenUno (129)
10 Jul 2012 06:37
So Fusion IS the last one right! It says so on the Wikipedia page!
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2022 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.